Sleep, wake, repeat. Read all about how our friends optimize their surroundings, unwind, and relax the mind for a good night—every night.
We luckily upgraded to a King last year and have never looked back!
To me, a good night's sleep is the foundation of absolutely everything in life. If you start with that, you’re able to make the best choices to support yourself when it comes to nutrition, mental health, your career and your family. I’m obsessed with feeling my best and it definitely starts with sleep!
Sometimes- I’ve gone back and forth for the last few years. My dreams rarely seem to mean anything (except for a few really incredible ones I’ve had).
I love this question. I actually have a bedside table series on IG where I share my bedside table essentials!
What’s on mine:
- Our One Wednesday candle - I’m loving our new Radiance collection that I light when I’m meditating or reading
- Arrae sleep capsules - I have a code which is SOPHIE15 for your readers!
- Vitruvi humidifier and diffuser - my code is SOPHIECCOLLINS10
- The crystal belt I wore around my waist on my wedding day
- My Valentine’s Day card from my husband
- My journal from STIL
- My kindle
- My Mejuri x Claude home vessel for my favorite pieces of heirloom jewelry
- Laneige sleep mask
- Silk sleep mask
- Ear plugs
- Mouth tape
- My seed capsules which I take first thing on an empty stomach - my code is SOPHIEC15
- My Better Basics water bottle
I stop looking at screens right when I get into bed (other than my kindle). I take my supplements - magnesium and zinc, and then settle in and read until I fall asleep! My amaaazing Naturopath Dr. Bobby Parmar also has me on a supplement called Relax Max. It helps soothe my pre-bedtime anxiety.
And lighting my One Wednesday candle while I’m doing my skincare, it really just calms me down for the night.
- ear plugs
- mouth tape
- my humidifier
- eye mask + blackouts
- a pillow between my legs
Yes! Arrae sleep capsules. Getting off my phone. Maybe a little meditation or mantra work with our candle lit.
Read before bed. It’s such a hack to increase how much you read and allows you to escape and get out of your head!